At Touchstone we are constantly looking for people who share our dedication and commitment and will help us continue to provide superior service to our portfolio of clients.
PROPERTY MANAGER ASSISTANT
We have an opening for an experienced Property Manager Assistant (PMA) for our expanding portfolio. The company has an excellent reputation in the industry, has a group medical plan, offers a great collaborative work environment with good potential for growth.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- At least one year experience as a PMA
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize duties in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of processing strata forms.
A Strata or Rental Property Management License would be an asset.
All resumes will be held in strictest confidence.
To apply for these positions, send resumes by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (only PDF or MS Word files).
STRATA & RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Touchstone Property Management Ltd. is looking for dedicated and experienced Strata & Rental Property Managers.
The company offers a great supportive team environment and opportunity for growth. Managers are given a controlled balanced portfolio in order to meet the service commitments to our clients and provide our employees with a life work balance.
We are looking for exceptional individuals to fill this position. Applicants must have a passion for the industry and dedicated to providing superior service to our clients.
The applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Licensed with a minimum of 3 years experience in Strata or Rental Management
- Good command of the English language, with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Service centric attitude with a commitment to excellence
Applicants must excel in the following skill sets:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability and attitude to provide clients with responsive superior service
- Knowledge of building maintenance requirements
- Experience in creating property budgets, with a good understanding of financial statements
- Experience in dealing with vendors and contractors and familiar with the tendering process
- Must have a professional appearance and conduct
Benefits include medical, dental, and disability.
Only candidates meeting this criteria will be contacted.